domingo, 21 de mayo de 2023

When an angel falls!!!

There's an angel falling
falling from this glass sky, 
I can't cash it,
Is falling so fast...
I can't cash it,
is burning so fast...

Hurt my eyes to watch,
hurt to hears your cry,
I've been running
Almost there,
I've been losing...
Almost...

There's my bittersweet angel 
Down on the floor asking
What do i feel
When he is smiling at me?
How do i know
If is truth what i felt before?

Did u see that cloud?
The pink one with suggar and sparks
Did you took a sip
Or u just dunk your head in?
How does it feel? Good, wrong?
How does it hurt? Sweet, cold?

Is hard to breath again
Is hard to keep eyes dry...
Hear this tone?
Is my voice?
Feel this shaking again?
From my knee 'thil my mind...

Falling under my skin
To many loves are gone
Dead letters never found
Is better of this way
Memories lost in time
I keep in my broken heart.

--/-- Alisa --/--
21/05/23
04:31am

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario