miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2023

My lovely DM

Master of my dark desires, untie my mind and drag me back to your altar.
Release my soul from this lost memories, and keep me under your wing
let me keep the ones make that me grow up, smarter, stronger and louder
be my shelter for to night, for tomorrow and the rest of the life...

I love the way you roll your way in my life, my mind, my fantasies
please drink up my potions, let me dry, no more sorrow, no more cry.
Be my guest in the stress, tell me then if this mess is more that u can take
ligth up my house with all those beautyful candies and dices, can u stay?

I'm sorry if I come defective, I'm sorry I'm not more than what you can see,
I wish I can make it better this time and find my way to the place to call home
I'm sorry if I came broken, if all that I can offer is laughter and company
I wish to learn another way to make you feel this calm that you make me feel.

Can we make the path? for us to walk hand by hand, my lovely one
and the dungeon cell for the kind of pleasure we enjoy, my dark lord
don't know why, but I kinda need this use and abuse, a bit more of this..
and this feeling of freedom and understanding, this patience that i've never received before.

--/-- Alisa --/--
23/05/23

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario